Sitting here watching the Doris Day & Rock Hudon movie "Send Me No Flowers." For some reason I have always loved Doris Day movies when she's in them with Cary Grant or Rock Hudson.
We are having a pretty low-key weekend and I am SO thankful for it! Last weekend I was in PA with my family minus Eric (he had to come home and work) and it was tiring but fun (most of the time). I needed a boring weekend to help me recover LOL! Laundry, cleaning, etc. Told you it was fun :)
Morgan got a card from her friend Sarai today. It was so cute to see how excited she got over getting mail from her friend. The picture and cut-outs that Sarai sent went right on our fridge and Morgan had us read her the card over & over again. THANK YOU SARAI! WE MISS YOU.
For those of you out there in cyberspace that have potty trained a boy, can you PLEASE tell me how to do this with Drew? We are struggling here big time. The kid is three years old, knows how to use the potty but just doesn't want to. I've tried just putting him in underwear but he just wets them and continues on, he doesn't care. I am so tired of changing a three year old's bum!
Well, I told you I had an exciting life! Wake up now, the post is over.
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Send me no flowers
Posted by Andie at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment