That was the title of today's sermon in the Pure Sex series addressing the issue of pornography. I would encourage you to listen to the sermons from this series on-line. Here's the link to today's sermon Pure Sex: Filter the Fantasy
In addition to preaching on the subject of sex, each of the sunday school classes are delving further into this subject during their time together with questions and bible references put together by Pastor Hood. This is the second time since we've been at the church that they tied the sunday school curriculum with the sermon series and I really like it. It just makes sense to do it that way, it reinforces the teaching and gives you an opportunity to delve further into the material.
Sometimes I struggle with class though, I like to speak up but I just tend to fumble my words and have a hard time getting my point across. Too bad I can't type my responses LOL, I may not be the best at grammar and punctuation but at least I can lay it out there easier that way.
Again, I want to encourage you to check out my friend's website PURE HEART MINISTRIES
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Filter the fantasy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think you are very well spoken. Each time someone speaks up in class, it is something someone was thinking and didnt say or it gets people thinking and teaches a lesson. That is the blessings of small groups.
You really add alot to our discussions in class. You really make sense. I feel the same way though about trying to make a point and fumbling over my words. But you have good thoughts and communicate them well! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment