Monday, January 22, 2007

Reality TV

I have a confession, I love reality tv. *cringe* Right now I'm watching Super Nanny. I like watching it for ideas but honestly, I like to watch it because I see some of the cases on there and feel kind of good about our little house. Is that bad? LOL! Aside from Super Nanny, right now I am loving American Idol. I know, the judges can be mean, but come on - these people have to know that they are bad singers before they try-out and it's not like it's some kind of suprise when they get read the riot act. At any rate, that's my deep, dark secret - suprised? :)

Here are a couple of cute pics from tonight.



Ohhh - I have to say, Drew did SO good today with potty training!!! We only had 2 accidents all day long. Pretty good, I'd say!

0 comments: