Morgan came home from school on Tuesday with a "prize" from her teacher for her good behavior that day - a small, pink post-it paperpad. You would have thought that she got the best gift ever, I need to remember that for next Christmas LOL!
At any rate, she went around the house putting little notes everywhere. Here's the note that Eric & I found in our room:

It's still there, I can't bring myself to take it down. How sweet is that?? :)
I'm sure you all don't want to know about my son's potty adventures but I just thought I'd update that today went MUCH better than yesterday. He had only 1 accident all day long, even when we went out to the post office, library and the YMCA. WOOHOO! I hope it keeps up.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
I love you Dad Mom
Posted by Andie at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment