Thursday, January 04, 2007

Mario Batali I am not.








If you didn't know, Mario Batali is a chef on the food network who specializes in Italian cuisine. He makes it look so easy and tasty. I'm half Italian and have a mom that is a great cook - you would have thought that one of those two would rub off on me.

NOT SO.

I called my mom, got her recipe for spaghetti sauce and did it just as she told me. I had visions of wonderful spaghetti that made the house smell awesome and made my family's mouth water. Well, the house just smelled of burned meatballs & sauce and my family's mouth watered over Bertolli's five cheese spaghetti sauce, not mine!

Despite that, Owen really liked it as you can see :) I think I'll stick to Stouffer's Lasagna and spaghetti sauce in a jar (don't tell my mom :) )


Also had to include a new pic of my girl - isn't she pretty?

And, I forgot to post this earlier but I was SO impressed with my Dad over our vacation. He took Drew out to Chuck E. Cheese for THREE hours on a Friday night ALL BY HIMSELF! I wouldn't even do that. Here's a pic of Drew at CECs.

I should go now. If you have a good recipe for spaghetti sauce that is fool-proof (remember, I'm Italian cooking challenged), let me know. :)

I don't know how to get the pictures to be placed where I want them!!!! UGHHHHH....

0 comments: