One of the things I love about having a little girl is seeing her with her Daddy. Today Eric took Morgan out on a date. I meant to take a pic of them before they left but I forgot! :( At any rate, Eric took Morgan to the movies at Opry Mills to see Happy Feet. She LOVED it.
Now I just need to take my little man, Drew, out on a date sometime soon.
As far as my goals for the week, well, we don't need to talk about those. I did get the laundry put away (sort of) only to walk into our closet and see a TON more to do. I swear, we could outfit 10 families with the amount of laundry we do in a week. It is PATHETIC. So, that goal was sort-of met. My craft room hasn't progressed much this week as I just don't feel like working in it at night. I hope I can get to it tomorrow afternoon but I'm not sure that's going to happen. I did get to spend time with each kid individually and I did mail my package although I haven't mailed out the cards yet as I need to find my address book and finish addressing them. Have I had the time to do it, sure, I'm just lazy.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Daddy Date Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment