Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Drew + Chick-Fil-A = Poop

What is it about Chick-Fil-A (CFA) and my son Drew? Seriously, can't we go there just once without a big, nasty poop accident? PLEASE?????

Warning - this is a way too much information post so read at your own risk.

Got out of the Mom's bible study at almost noon this morning and I knew that Owen was pretty tired and would probably fall asleep on the way home so I decided to stop at CFA as it was close and I could get him lunch b/f he fell asleep. Get there and the kids eat and I let Drew & Morgan go play. Drew comes to me and says that he pooped and needs changed. I get his shoes on and take him to the restroom (I was with someone who was able to watch Owen & Morgan) and get ready to change him only to find out that the poop leaked through his pull-up and is all down his leg. NICE.

Let me rewind a bit though. On Monday we went to underwear only for Drew during the day and continued with that all day yesterday, even when we were out. I had to wash all his underwear and all his pants after yesterday. Well, I was running late this morning and didn't have time to put together a bag with changes of clothes and what not so I just put him in a pull-up and that's it. I had NO change of clothes in my bag for him - NOTHING.

Back to the story. So, I cleaned him up and out of the bathroom my child walks in a shirt, pull-up, shoes and NO PANTS. I got lots of looks and lots of chuckles from other mothers there.

I guess I should be thankful, the last time I took Drew to CFA and he pooped, I ended up with it all over my sweater, all over my coat, and once again my child walked out of CFA with just a shirt, pull-up and shoes on.

If he didn't like CFA he could have just told me so.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh Andie!!! At least someone was there ot help you watch Morgan and Owen and they didn't have to tag along with you!! When I was potty training Sam I put a back pack in the van with about 10 pairs of underwear and 3-4 pairs of pants and just left it in the van until he was completely potty trained!! Of course if he was to have an accident now,we would be in big trouble!

Ashley