Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Can I have a pity party????

Debated even posting as I'm in a bit of a funk and didn't want to bore you with my little pity party. But, I'm going to because I feel like typing so - read at your own risk.

While I had my moments when we first moved here of being sad, I never had a chance to dwell on it because so much was going on - unpacking, visitors, birthdays, holidays, etc. Now we're "home" and things have settled down and well, now, I am having a pretty hard time with being homesick. It's not that I want to move back to Bartlesville, I truly don't, it's not where the Lord wants us right now, I just miss my friends - terribly. I miss being able to get together with them for lunch or a play date. I miss the scrapbooking & stamping nights/weekends we would have. It took YEARS to develop the friendships I had back there and now I am starting all over again and it seriously STINKS. So - for today, I'm sitting here having my pity party and feeling quite sorry for myself.

Miss you Dina!!!!

Miss you Jamie!!!

0 comments: