Monday, January 22, 2007

Pure Sex


Now that I've got your attention LOL! That is the title of the sermon series that our pastor is going through right now. It's not often that you hear this subject preached in church. If you want to hear the sermon online you can go to the following: FBC Smyrna Pure Sex

While I am mentioning it, a friend has a ministry called Pure Heart Ministries. His website is located at Pure Heart Ministries

As far as our family goes - we are homebound today. Owen has a low temp and all three kids have colds. Kind of bummed as I had planned on going to a class at the Y this afternoon but I can't leave Owen in the nursery. Maybe I'll go after Eric gets home.

Lastly, I needed to set some goals for this week to help keep me on task:

1. Finish cleaning/organizing my craft room (started last night)
2. Get laundry washed & PUT AWAY
3. Spend some individual time with all three kids
4. Mail the package and cards that I have been waiting to mail. I never feel like going to the post office with 3 kids - it's always busy and I just don't have the patience for it.

Have a great start to your week!

0 comments: