Wednesday, February 28, 2007

WOOHOO - Southwest Ding Fare!

I just have to say that I am SO excited! Eric called today to tell me that Southwest was celebrating 2 years of Ding Fares by having great deals. I just book us tickets to see my family in PA for $29 each way!!!!!! YES, you read that right - $29 each way!!!!!!!!! With our companion pass & a child under 2 we only needed to buy 3 tickets!!!!

As Drew would say - "That is amazing!"

If you don't know what Southwest Ding Fares are, you need to check them out. They will "ding" your computer in the morning and afternoon with special offers. You select which airports you're interested in seeing in advance and they will tell you the offers as they come up. It's great!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks Andie!!! Eddie and I have been talking about going to PA and now thanks to you....I just booked a flight and got a GREAT deal. Thanks so much for the information. I hope you are doing well.

Andie said...

YAY! I'm glad that you were able to get tickets as well. Great deals!!!