Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Randomness

Just some things I keep meaning to post yet never seem to do.

1. THE GUARDIAN - This is a great movie and I highly recommend it. Yes, there have been movies similar in ideas (Top Gun, An Officer & A Gentlemen, Men of Honor) but it doesn't make it any less good. Definitely recommend it.

2. Saw this today and thought it looked cool. Even though my youngest is only 16-months old, I still found myself thinking, "Why didn't they have that when I was having kids" even though they probably did and I just didn't know about it. For those with a baby that fits in a car seat carrier or one on the way, check it out and then go shop on ebay as it's probably cheaper there. LOL

Well, I had other random thoughts earlier but they were so random that I no longer remember them and now I need to go get my kids dinner before taking them over to Chloe's house (THANK YOU DAWN FOR WATCHING THEM TONIGHT!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have yet to see this movie. I saw the Prestige and that was an excellent flik.