And I'm going to title it, "The many poop adventures of Drew." I know, you are probably tired of hearing the stories of all the places that my kid poops but since we are in the middle of potty training, it is what I'm kind of focused on.
Yesterday I was over at Tammy's house and I hear Drew call for me. I go to find that the had gone into Benjamin's study (not supposed to be in there in the first place) AND that he had pooped. He was in underwear, not a pull-up, and I knew he pooped because I looked down and it was ON HIS SOCK!!!!! Tammy has a lot of area with hardwood floors but of course my kid had to poop on top of WHITE CARPET!! Thankfully it wasn' t a lot but still.
How long does it take before they know how to do their business in the potty all the time?
Friday, February 02, 2007
I need to write a book
Posted by Andie at 8:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love your poop posts!! I think we can all relate. Even though Eli didn't have too many poop accidents, I have another one to potty train eventually, so who knows what he'll be like. If nothing else, you can look back in a few weeks and laugh because Drew WILL be potty trained soon!!
Post a Comment