So I am a day late in posting this but hey, I as up until 12:30 am working on my tax stuff from when I had a home daycare so I just didn't feel like doing it last night.
Yesterday I went with the kiddos to the Discovery Center. We met Becca & her crew and Tammy & Braden there. Tammy WAS pregnant yesterday (due in 2 weeks) and was having contractions but she still went out with us - good thing too as she won't havce the chance to go for a while now.
Owen LOVES the water table and Morgan loves the craft area and Drew, well, he just likes to do it all. They also had an airplane that they could ride. Drew is riding with Braden and was scared once the stairs pulled back. Below are some pics.
Update on Tammy - her contractions got much closer together by the end of the afternoon and she went to the hospital around 7:30 pm. Baby Aubrey was born (successful VBAC) around 1:30 am I think. CONGRATULATIONS to the Bright family on their new addition!





Eli & Jonah (Becca's boys) enjoying the water table and Eli in the airplane (I'll email you the pics later Becca):

Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Monday Monday (A day late)
Posted by Andie at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey Andie. Did you happen to get a picture of Tammy yesterday? Hope that we could get the last shot of her belly. :)
Post a Comment