Yesterday I went with my friends Tammy & Suzanne to Steve's Fantastic Fun Zone - it's a place with a bunch of inflatables that kids can play on. Here are some pics from our time.
Here is Drew, Nathan & Braden coming down one of the slides. I just LOVE the look of pure joy that you get on the faces of kids this age. It's so sweet.


I post these pics because my son, Owen, seems to be content to sit with everyone else BUT ME when we are around others. If he keeps it up he's going to start giving me a complex. First pic is Owen & Suzanne, second it Owen & Tammy.

Owen "jumping". He doesn't actually get his feet off the ground yet, but he had fun. Need to lose that binkie though!
And, I couldn't help but post these two pics of Tammy & her son Braden. What you can't quite tell in these pics is that Tammy is 9 months pregnant!!!! She was still playing with Braden on all this stuff even with her 9-month baby bump. GO TAMMY!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Bounce Bounce
Posted by Andie at 11:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok-I am starting to get jealous of ya'lls playdates!!!!
Just Kidding! I have been wanting to try that place!!
We had a blast with you on Tuesday! I definitely got my work out playing there. See you at Romance and Roses tomorrow night. :)
Post a Comment