I took Carolyn to the airport this evening and decided to run out to Mt. Juliet to go to Joann's afterwards. It was around dinner time to so told Morgan we could go to Chick-Fil-A or Red Robin. Now, why I did that I have no idea - Morgan HATES Chick-Fil-A (much to my dismay - it's my favorite). So - you know which place she chose.
Okay, so it's me and three kids ages 5,3 & 1 at Red Robin BY MYSELF. Smart - I know. Red Robin used to be one of my favorite places. After I became a Christian and started going to church I went to Red Robin at least once a week with members of my youth group. It was always great - good food, good service, good friends.
Well, I've been to the Red Robin in Mt. Juliet twice, the first time with some ladies that I recommended the place to, and BOTH times the service has stunk and the food has been mediocure. Tonight we sat down (to many stares from people who I know were thinking I had lost my mind to come in with 3 kids by myself) and waited 10 minutes and NO ONE came to help us. I finally motioned a manager over and he apologized and took our orders.
Wouldn't you know it, right after that Drew started dancing around needing to go potty! UGHHHH. So, the manager was passing by at that time and I told him I wasn't leaving the restaurant and took ALL THREE KIDS to the bathroom. Sometimes potty training is so stinkin' inconvenient. As I was walking back there some lady remarked to her husband that I had a lot of kids. Thanks for being so observant.
Despite the bad food & bad service the kiddos were relatively well behaved which is a change for Drew as of late.
Can't say I'll be in a hurry to go back to Red Robin though. Bummer.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Red Robin Rant
Posted by Andie at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment