I'm not a huge football fan but we were rooting for the Colts in this Super Bowl. So glad that they won! RYAN - I bet you are beside yourself!
Our small group had a Super Bowl party tonight at Tammy & Benjamin's house. WOW - there was a lot of people there. I didn't count but I know Tammy had said she thought there would be 9 couples and 16 kids. It was a lot.
Here are some pictures (notice the upstairs play room in complete chaos and the calm of the tv room downstairs!)






And, one of Owen's favorite people to sit with, Ashley! 
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Go Colts!
Posted by Andie at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good pictures,Andie!! We had a great time last night!
Ashley
Did your kids poop blue? Eli ate one of those cupcakes with blue icing and it made its way through his system retaining its color? Too funny! We had a great time!
Post a Comment