Friday, February 23, 2007

Where did I get all this stuff?

We just moved to TN 5 months ago and prior to that I put a ton of kids stuff in a consigment sale (Just Between Friends in Tulsa,OK) AND had a HUGE garage sale and yet, here I am again getting more stuff ready for a consignment sale here in TN. Seriously - how does one family accumulate so much stuff in such a short period of time?

So - I'm off to clean my pit, formerly known as my house, and then work on ironing and tagging more clothes, toys, and misc. other kid crap. Sounds like fun - huh?

Oh & for your American Idol fans - were you suprised at who got voted off last night? I seriously thought that Antonella Barba and Sanjaya Malakar. would be going home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand completely! I am going through junk as we speak!

I was very suprised at the results as well.