The scrapbooking saddle that is!!! After putting off straightening out my craft room, I finally got it done this past week and started putting it to use last night. Might not sound like a big deal to some but one of the ways that I recharge is doing something creative, mainly scrapbooking & stamping. I do other things like tatting, quilting, knitting, crocheting, etc but the thing I love to do the most is scrapbooking. I don't think I've sat and scrapped at home in a LONG time. While in OK I used to get together with friends occassionally to scrap and had a blast but it was always a challenge to get all my stuff together and take to someone's house. It is SO nice to have everything in a place and be able to pull them out as I need to.
Here is my scrapbook room & the closet.



Here are some of the pages that I did tonight. A little explanation - For each kid I am doing a BIRTHDAY BOOK. I put pics from each birthday in their own special book. I have such a hard time keeping up with my albums that I figured that it would be nice to have one album that I could keep up with. NOTE: The first 3 pages were already done but I figured I'd include them so you could see what the book looks like - easy since I am only now working on his 2nd birthday (he's 3).



\

Saturday, February 03, 2007
Back in the saddle again.
Posted by Andie at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so impressed with your craft room. I'm ready to come over and scrapbook soon and use all of your fun stuff!
Suzanne
Come on over! :)
Post a Comment