Last year Morgan was able to wear the winter clothes she had from the previous year. Obviously she did some growing since then and we had to buy her a new size for this winter. Same with Drew, new wardrobe there too this winter.
I was hoping to at least get through this fall/winter with them in the same size but it appears they have both had a growth spurt and now their pants are a little short!!!! I'm all for being healthy and growing but buying 2 wardrobes in one season puts a little damper on the ole bank account!
So - if anyone has any 7slims and 5slims you want to pass along - I'm your girl!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
They are growing FAST
Posted by Andie at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yikes! That makes me nervous of what could be to come! Good think my mom is such a shopaholic :) We're totally loving the second-year-and-it-still-fits winter coat this season... it so won't last til next though.
I have some 7 and 8 size pants(girls) I would be glad to pass along. I'll try to remember to put them in the car so when I see you at the Y or church you can take a look.
Post a Comment