I saw that others have mentioned the HUGE sale going on at Old Navy but I thought I'd give a shout-out to it as well.
All their clearance is an add'l 50% off right now thru Wednesday. I seemed like most of the store was on sale, there was a TON of stuff.
I went shopping last night with Shea and, well, 3 huge shopping bags later, we left. SO many good deals. I will say that there was probably more deals for Morgan than for Drew & Owen but there were still LOTS of stuff for boys too. Stuff for men & women as well!
It wasn't just fall/winter stuff either, I got several shirts for spring/summer (although there is more winter stuff).
So - head on down. There are deals to be had!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Old Navy!
Posted by Andie at 8:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment