Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Memory Foam

Many of you mentioned a memory foam mattress pad topper to help with the back problems I've been having sleeping on our sleep number bed.

Well, we put one on last night and I will say that my back didn't hurt nearly as bad this morning. I didn't have a great night's sleep but I don't think that was from the bed as much as from the tv being left on and Owen coming into our room in the middle of the night.

Thanks for the suggestions - we'll see how it continues to go! I guess it's cheaper than buying a new bed.


OHHH - I asked my friend what the name of that bed was that she bought after staying in a hotel. It was the Heavenly Bed and it was the Westin hotel. LINK HERE: WESTIN HEAVENLY BED.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad it helped. I think I may need a memory foam pillow to sit on after going to spin class last night!!I am planning on going Thursday too.

Ashley

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

I'm so glad, back pain is the worst :)
love,
MJB

Megan said...

I hope your back is feeling better. I LOVE the heavenly bed - so comfy.