Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ahhhh.... We have arrived...

Ever since having kids we have lacked in the sleep department, those of you with small children probably understand. I've looked on those that get to sleep in on Saturday morning and get a bit envious and wonder if we'll ever get there. Our kids aren't late sleepers and usually get up between 6:30-7:30 am on any given morning, including Saturday morning. Sometimes Eric & I switch off and one gets up while the other sleeps but that doesn't always work.

Well, this past Saturday the kids got up at their normal time and neither of us were ready to get up, so, we put a movie on in the game room and ALL THREE KIDS sat there and watched TV for a while so we could sleep. It was FANTASTIC. I know, we shouldn't let the TV be our babysitter but I'm sorry, I felt like being selfish this Saturday morning and sleeping so, well, the TV it was. It's not like we do it all the time!

I feel like we've "arrived". LOL! We can get a little extra sleep on a Saturday morning. WOOHOO!

1 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

I say prayers of thanksgiving for Mikey Mouse and his clubhouse for the very same reason :)
love,
Jaimee