Maybe I'm crazy but I swear that there is some kind of allergen that has reared it's ugly head the last few days. It seems silly because it has been cold, off & on, but I have had an allergy headache for the last 3 days. I hate allergy/sinus headaches - the kind that makes your head hurt to breath through your nose. Last night I layed around with an ice pack on my head. This morning I had to take a benadryl allergy/sinus headache before I even left the house and I don't take those often because they make me sleepy!!
I'm glad that Zyrtec is going over-the-counter! I need to get some and start taking it. I hate allergies!!!
Anyone else having issues or am I just crazy (don't answer that if your answer is the latter! LOL!)
Monday, January 14, 2008
Allergies? This early?
Posted by Andie at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment