Thursday, January 03, 2008

Mexican... Mexican...

You'd think I was pregnant with the strength of my current craving - beef chimichanga w/all the fixings, chips, salsa & queso.

I can see it.

I can smell it.

I can taste it.

I WANT TO EAT IT NOW!!!

I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting today because, well, let's face it, I'm fat. I'm not beating myself up, I'm speaking the truth. I am now the same weight that I was WHEN I GAVE BIRTH TO OWEN!!!!

I was doing SO good at working out for a long time there - 5 days a week - faithful.

What happened you might ask?

Birthday #1
Sick kids
Out-of-town visitor
Birthday #2
Out-of-town visitor
Sick kids
Holiday
Out-of-town visitors
Went out-of-town
Sick kids
Holiday
Out-of-town visitors
Holiday

Reasonable excuses for not getting to the Y - sort of. Not a reasonable excuse to say the heck with it and each whatever I wanted to! I'm embarassed to admit how much I've gained since October!

Back to the Mexican food.

Now that I feel like I can't have it, it's ALL I WANT. I spent all day resisting the urge to call in take-out. I thought about it ALL day long. I'm thinking about it now.

I'm resisting....


FOR NOW.

4 comments:

Becca said...

I hope you enjoyed your lunch today!!:) I went to change my blog look and ended up with the same one as you. Obviously I changed it, but isn't that wierd that we picked the exact same one! I like it!

Kelly said...

I just had mexican for dinner and it was a beautiful thing! I am going to check out the blog template site! Jason has been meaning to crate one...

Diana said...

Andie,

You're not fat! Come over and I will show you what fat is!
Technically mexican compared to other food is sort of healthy. It is well balanced from the food pyramid. Salsa has plenty of veggie's and tomaotes have tons of antioxidents. Queso is your dairy.
Beef is your meat and the wrapping is your bread.
Good Heavens I want Mexican food now. I am gonna need another Gastric Bypass if I don't start working out.
Again....You're NOT FAT!!!!!

Diana
ahhh Mexican for dinner tomorrow Yum

Anonymous said...

I like that kind of justification.

Mexican for Sunday lunch, here I come! ;)