I just had a neat reminder that God is in control of the big and small things.
I was getting out of my car, at home, and was about to hit the lock button when I just stopped and decided to make sure I had my keys. Doesn't seem like a big thing to you, right?
Well, I never do that. I rarely check to make sure I have my keys because I always do the same exact thing with them, put them in my purse, pick up my purse and get out of the car. I had my purse in hand so of course I had my keys - right?
Wrong.
They were on the driver's side floor, they must have fallen out.
So, there's my little reminder that God cares about the little things too. He prompted me to stop and make sure I had my keys, my ONLY set of keys, keeping me from locking myself out of the car.
Thank you Jesus!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
He cares about the little things too.
Posted by Andie at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment