Another post where I just ramble on. I'm sorry. This is what happens when my mind is on several different things.
1. Morgan read her first book tonight. Granted, she needed some help but I would say that she read 70% of it all on her own. She read the Dr. Seuss book "Hop on Pop." A great book for a beginner. I can't believe my baby is learning to read!!!

2. When Drew started preschool 2 days a week in September his coloring was basically scribbling. Now he can write his name, color in the lines and actually choose colors for different things in a picture as opposed to coloring everything the same color. WOW - that's some progress.
3. Owen is talking a TON. It's crazy how quickly his vocabulary has taken off. My favorite saying of his right now, whenever he eats or drinks something he likes, "That feels me better". So cute!
4. I get why someone who doesn't really know you well would choose to talk to you about an area that they know you have in common when they see you but after 5 months of the same conversation each and every time I see this particular person, it's getting old. Oh well...
5. I still can't drink all the water that I'm supposed to.
6. Laundry never ends.
7. Why is it that I go to the grocery store for a moderate amount of items but then I realize that I'm out of diapers, pull-ups (yes, Drew still wears them at night, no comments please), wet wipes, Tide, and many other cleaners ALL AT THE SAME TIME? Do you know how expensive that stuff is?? Would have been nice to spread that stuff out a bit.
8. When is the writer's strike going to be over - I'm tired of reruns! Get on with it!
9. American Idol is great but I should have remembered that the auditions weren't exactly little kid appropriate. It started with the Pat Benetar wannabe and Morgan asking why there were American Idol logos on her mouth and hands and promptly ended when the guy came out in a cape, dropping it to reveal that he was Esau in a bra and underwear. Nice.
10. I still love Mexican food but I'm no longer craving it like I was before. That's a good thing I think.
11. I've lost about 5 lbs in the past 2 weeks. YAY me!
That's all folks!

0 comments:
Post a Comment