Sunday, January 27, 2008

Spiritual Security

Our pastor is doing a series at church called Q & A (Questions & Answers). Several weeks back church members were encouraged to send in questions that they may have and they'd work on answering several via blogs and services. Good idea.

This week's message was on eternal security but titled Spiritual Security. I was a bit nervous thinking about it as it can be a real source of contention between denominations. I knew it wasn't going to one of those kind of sermons but still, I wondered.

Can I just tell you - you HAVE to listen to this message - it is awesome. God really spoke through our Pastor today. It wasn't the message I expected, it was better.

I won't spoil it for you - take a listen.

http://www.fbcsmyrna.org/default.aspx?shellfunction=mediaarchives - click on Sunday Messages. It's about 44 minutes in length - worth listening to!

Thank you, Pat, for not being afraid to tackle the hard issues and doing it right!

0 comments: