I appreciate your prayers, things went very well. I have to admit that the dr. kind of freaked me out a bit by taking an hour to come and talk to me. For each of the other surgeries the dr. came out to talk to us within 15-30 minutes so I wasn't really expecting it to take quite that long. At any rate, he said it was a good thing that we did the tubes as his ears were still really full of fluid and very infected - it's been since April since his ears have been clear.
I thought he'd come home and sleep but he's playing with Morgan and seems fine. I took some pics of him in his gown and hat, I'll post those later when I have a chance to download them.
On a side note, thank you Grandma & Grandpa for sending me back my computer that I left in Missouri! :)
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Thanks for your prayers
Posted by Andie at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment