Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mr. Potato Head lives again

Several months back I put up a few toys that the kids just didn't play with anymore. They have enough, why keep everything out?

On Friday D saw the Mr. Potato Head in the closet and really wanted to play with it so I got it down. He's played with it a lot since and the kids took turns wearing Mr. P's glasses (see below).

Forget Christmas shopping at the stores (or online), I'll just go in my closet! (Honey, you know I'm kidding right? Don't get your hopes up!)



1 comments:

Ashley said...

Sam LOVES Mr.Potato Head. At Disneyworld they have Mr. Potato Head "stores" where you get a box and shove all the Mr.P H parts you can in it for one price. They have the coolest parts. (Disney Characters) Needless to say we have hundreds of PH parts cause both boys filled a box last year!!!
Ashley