Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Countdown to Kindergarten

My baby girl will be starting Kindergarten soon. We'll find out on Thursday who her teacher is and when she starts school (they do a 10-day phase in process for Kindergarten students).

M is BEYOND excited & ready to go. I'm excited for her but a bit sad as it signals the end of an "era" of sorts. I know M is not going off to college or anything but it's still a change. No longer is she going down the preschool wing at church and now she's going to be in school every week day.

I bet D & O have a few issues adjusting, they LOVE their M!

I'll post pics of her first day when we find out when that will be.

4 comments:

lauraknight said...

As you know, we're counting down here too. I think I'm counting more than Mary. :) She's excited, I think, about starting, but she doesn't say too much about it.

We really enjoyed our play date yesterday at your house. Thanks again for having us!

lauraknight said...

I meant to ask you to take a look at my blog when you have a chance. I finally posted something and you're mentioned. :)

Ashley said...

I know, we are counting down too. I am pretty sure Jhn is excited, but it is hard for them since the "phase in" process is so weird!!! I can't believe I have a kindergartner!!!!

Ashley said...

John---duh!!!