Last night O fell asleep in his own bed instead of the pack-n-play. Snapped this picture of our little guy's first night in his bed. It was so sweet/sad - when D fell sleep we went in and found O sitting on the floor next to his bed saying his name over & over again, not understanding why D wasn't answering. A few minutes later he got himself in his bed and fell asleep and stayed there ALL NIGHT!
Tonight he's in the pack-n-play and I'm okay with that, I'm not ready to let go of all the baby stuff yet!
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Big boy bed
Posted by Andie at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Awwww...well, he still looks like a sweet little baby to me, too! Or maybe that's because I'm still holding onto Tony's baby-ness pretty tightly myself!! :) Tyler wants bunk beds, so I told him we'd check into that for Christmas. That means I get to keep Tony in his crib till the end of the year. He's okay with that though. I think he likes that cozy caged in feeling way more than Ty ever did.
Post a Comment