Earlier this month our small group from church did a photo scavenger hunt. I think there was about 26 people that participated!! Ashley & Cindy planned it and did a FABULOUS job. They had each group assigned to a mascot and then gave us different things we had to go around town and take pictures of. There was also several bonus point opportunities. WE HAD A BLAST! I can't remember a time I've done something with a group like that and had such a good time. Afterwards we all met for dinner and looked at everyone's pictures & videos (they had us make up a cheer too).
Here are a few pics from my team (Eric was on a different team - the winning team actually):
Our team mascot, WOOLY, wasn't spared from the bbq at Lowe's.
Our team cheer (we were trying to get extra points w/the hula-hoops.
We got extra points if we got pics with members of the church staff in it. Here is Kyle Goen with the group. Eric's group has a great one of Pastor Kyle in his washing machine - need to go find that one and post it sometime, it's hilarious.
You can see a slide show of the event on Ashley's website.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Small Group Scavenger Hunt
Posted by Andie at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I've enjoyed seeing the pictures on Ashley's blog and now yours too. It looks like ya'll had a great time!
The lamb on the grill was great!
That was so fun..ok so I need your email address to send yo the pics from thursday. It was good to see you and look forward to a great year with Drew and Bella.
Post a Comment