Saturday, August 04, 2007

Crib for sale

:( We have now officially changes the kids rooms around and dismantled the crib!!!! It's kind of bittersweet really. Morgan has her big girl room (pics coming soon) and now the boys are together. Now starts the transition of Owen into a big boy bed. If he's anything like Drew then it will take some time and I'm sure the pack-n-play will be up for a while. As a matter of fact, I just put him down for a nap but I hear him in there playing with Lego's so I guess he's not interested in staying in bed.

I really do have a crib for sale if you're interested, or know someone who is. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cried when we finally sold our crib! It is bittersweet.
So, how was the neighbors birthday party?
Glad Owen's surgery went well.

Aunt Ruth

Anonymous said...

Hey Ruth!

Neighbors party - well, it was a "treat". I went over there at one point and asked them to quiet down - forget the fact that they had completely blocked us into our house.

How are things with your family?

Anonymous said...

Family is fine. Sean got his wisdom teeth out on Friday. He did well. We just found out that Joel signed up for AP American History and has a packet to do by next Mon. Hannah will be in 7th grade. they grow up really fast, so cherish these days! Sean and Steve will leave for OWU on Aug 16. Please pray for safe travel. Love your Blog, glad I found it to keep in touch with you all! Ruth