Okay, this week I have really, really tried to be better at the housekeeping/dinner/etc. stuff - you know all the domestic stuff that I basically stink at. I have been really motivated to scrapbook & stamp and well, I can't when I feel like everything else is a mess. It's not that I ever went and cleaned that mess so I would feel better about things though - LOL!
Well, I've taken the first 30-60 minutes of rest time to get dinner prepared, straighten up and then do a deeper clean on something else (Mon - wash kitchen floor, Tues - vacuum downstairs, etc). I've tried to do a load of laundry a day & put it away (always my struggle).
It feels GREAT to have a nice house and it feels GREAT to be able to sit in my craft room at night and not have a bunch of stuff hanging over my head.
It's common sense but I've never been accused of utilizing much of it, at least where domestic issues are concerned.
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
"Common" sense?
Posted by Andie at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Someone, who shall remain anonymous appreciates it!
I've been working on much the same thing. I'm soooo lacking in the domestic arena! So I'm trying to break it down into little jobs, and then just keep it up. I'm doing the one thing a day plan, too. And laundry daily...which I hate, but it sure is nice to not seeing it piling up and running over the baskets like it used to! Now if I can just keep truckin' along!!
Good for you! Enjoy your craft room time!! Maaaybe before too long I'll be motivated to get busy on my scrapbooking, too!
Post a Comment