Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Rare photo shoot

I'm the mom that is always taking pictures of everything their children do but rarely do they ever sit there and pose for me let along suggest different poses. Today was one of those rare moments and here are the pics - aren't the cute? :)





Here is a good pic of O - I just love this smile!



D with the lego tower that he built as big as he is

4 comments:

Kyle Goen said...

Andie,
I love the photos.
Thanks for your stand. It doesn't go unnoticed.

lauraknight said...

Love the pictures! Please tell Drew that I'm glad I finally got to see his Lego tower that he wanted to build for me last week. :)

Amy said...

Andie,
Just had to tell you thank you from the bottom of my family's heart. Your words and your stand means so very much. Thanks.

Sweet, sweet pictures!

Amy Hood

Anonymous said...

OH Andie, they're getting so big! I miss you, friend. We were up in B the other night at Kiddie Park, I waved as we went by your old neighbhorhood. Sniff, sniff.