Normally if I posted about losing my mind it would be in reference to a day I'd had with one (or all) of my children.
Not today.
I was talking with a friend earlier and mentioned something but immediately couldn't remember where I had heard what I told her. Normally it wouldn't bother me, but this was something very, very specific and, well, I'd like to remember where I heard it. I even scoured my phone records to see who I had talked to in an effort to get a clue as to where I had heard it.
It's driving me crazy. Did I dream this up? I've been having some crazy dreams lately that have me waking up in the morning and stopping to figure out what was reality and what wasn't so it's not impossible to think it was a dream.
Maybe I was half asleep when I heard this information (nothing crazy or gossipy). There was once in college where I pulled 3 all-nighters in 4 days during which time my mom called and told me some stuff. I started "remembering" things that I could have only known if I had talked to her yet I had no memory of having a conversation with her. After a call home, I realized I had, in fact, spoken to my mom and that's how I knew what I did.
At any rate, now that I've confirmed for you what you probably already knew - that I'd lost my mind - I'll sign off.
Monday, August 13, 2007
LOST: Mind
Posted by Andie at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Well Andie, I have lost my mind also because I forgot to call you back until now. I talked to Scott and I am good to go to scrapbooking on Friday. Let me know what Eric says. I'll call you tomorrow and let you know how Nathan's 1st day of school is.
Post a Comment