Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Miley World member

Morgan LOVES Hannah Montana (thank you Katie for introducing her to that show LOL) and wants to have a Hannah Montana birthday party. Eric was trying to come up with something HM as a gift and well, he found it.

Hannah Montana is coming to concert the day after Thanksgiving and Eric bought two tickets yesterday so he can take his little girl to the concert. Can you imagine my husband at a Hannah Montana concert??? It makes me smile (okay, laugh)just thinking about it.

In order to buy tickets a little earlier he had to go on the Miley Cyrus website (I think) and become a Miley World member - he's got an official card and everything (ask him to see it - okay don't as I'm sure I'm already in trouble for this post).

Now, don't go saying anything to Morgan as she doesn't know about it & won't until her birthday in late October.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Tell Eric CONGRATULATIONS, I hear that is an exclusive club!:) What a great dad!

The Johnson Family said...

That is so sweet.. I love seeing the things daddy's do for their little girls!! Oh yeah.. Izabella is going to be in Ms. Julie's class also:)