If you have small children, or children that used to be small, then you probably know the pains of POTTY TRAINING! Ughh! The differences between each child is crazy. M was SO easy to potty train and D has been more challenging (the understatement of the year). I've often wondered what O would be like.
For the past few weeks he's been telling me what you do in the potty, "pee-pee" and when I change his diaper he will point to himself and say "pee-pee" so he's starting to get it. This past week he has been asking to go pee when I change his diaper. I've let him try several times. He won't sit down b/c his big brother pees standing up. Up until today he hasn't ever peed in the potty.
TODAY HE DID!!! WOOHOO!! I know, he's young but he's starting to show interest so we might just give it a shot and start working on it.
Hey, according to this article we're already WAY behind and should have been potty training since birth.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
It's a start, right?
Posted by Andie at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I feel ya! Tony's showing interest, too, but he mostly just sits on the potty without being...ummm...productive. :)
Of the kids I keep, the oldest is in pull-ups and doing quite well, with the constant reminder and supervised trip to the pot (aside from the fact that he WILL NOT poop in the toilet...so I'm not real excited about moving to actual undies). What I'm afraid is going to leave me bald from stress, though, is that there are FOUR toddlers right on his heels in line to potty train!!! Four at once?! And they're not all mine, so I can't even guarantee ongoing consistency, you know? I'm sure it will make for some good blogging material anyway, right?! :)
Post a Comment