Thursday, August 23, 2007

Modge Podge

I don't feel like doing several different posts that all have their own theme so here is a modge podge of stuff I wanted to post.

DADDY'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Eric took Morgan to school for the first time on Wednesday. I took this picture of them getting ready to go. I thought it was a sweet pic of the two of them.



DREW & HIS "GIRLFRIEND"
D is "in love" with baby Aubrey. When he sees her, he just can't help himself. Here is a pic of their "first" kiss :)


AUBREY ENJOYING HER SHAKE
Tammy starts her kids on dairy young - here's Aubrey enjoying a milk shake (you know I'm just teasing Tammy!)



I had to laugh today at Chick-Fil-A because I think the entire staff of FBC must live there. I can't think of one time that I've been there in the past couple of months that I haven't seen one or more of the staff there. Despite rumors that I too live there, I only go once a week (inside anyways LOL).

0 comments: