Friday, August 17, 2007

And the school year starts

I know, I'm wasting no time at getting these pictures on here - I mean, we haven't even picked Morgan up yet and she is only there a half day today. What can I say - I'm an over-achiever! :)

M's first day of school was today. She was up bright & early and ready to go. It was a little overwhelming being in the cafeteria with ALL the students in the school but I think she'll do fine after she gets a little more comfortable.

Here are some pics (excuse the edits, there is just some information that doesn't need to be on a public blog):


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morgan looks so grown up.....You will have to let me know more about her first day. I can't believe the girls are starting Kindergarten this year. I feel like they were just born. Katie has her orientation on Tuesday. Give Morgan and the boys lots of kisses from us all. Miss ya lots :) Heather

lauraknight said...

What great pictures! Looks like she had a good first day. Does she go Monday or Tuesday of next week?

The Johnson Family said...

hey girl cute post!!I had fun last night and I added ya to my blog list.