Thursday, March 08, 2007

What to say...

I think I've typed & retyped this post several times. There are a few things on my mind but not things I'd put here (nothing bad, just not blog appropriate).

So, random thoughts will have to do.

This was a GREAT day. The weather was perfect today - 70's for sure. Went to the YMCA this morning & then crashed Tammy & Suzanne's "party" at Suzanne's house. It was nice to see Tammy again with her crew, Braden & Aubrey. I got to hold Aubrey for a while and it was so sweet. I forget what it's like to hold such a small baby. Loved it!

Then it was off to get Morgan at school and home with a sleeping baby. Put Owen down for a nap and went outside to play with Becca's kiddos - Eli & Jonah. I think they had a good time outside between the play set in the back and the cars/rocks/etc. in the front.

Suzanne came back over and we had pancakes for dinner & watched some American Idol (Uggghhhh - at least they got one of the people voted off right!).

So, it was busy and fun.

Ohhh - it must have been a week for ER trips. My good friend, Dina, had her son in the ER with a cut on his head that required 2 staples!!!! :( DINA: Our boys need to keep out of the ER!!!!

I have to say, I am very blessed here. It takes a lot of time to develop good friendships with people, it took YEARS to develop the friendships I have back in Oklahoma, and I worried about that when we moved here. God has really blessed me with some awesome new friends. It's not easy to let someone new in when you have an established group of people you hang out with yet I feel like I have been very welcomed here. THANK YOU.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Andie- I have not had the experience of moving but I can imagine it is difficult - I am so glad you feel welcome here in TN! You have been a wonderful addition to our Sunday school class, it has been fun getting to know you and your family I hope to get to know you better :)

SUZANNE said...

We had fun with you at the zoo today. It was such a beautiful day to be outside. Thanks for having us over last night for those yummy chocolate chip pancakes. I appreciate your friendship!!

Hope that the kids enjoyed Peter Pan tonight. :)