Friday, March 16, 2007

Wal-Mart vent

I just got back from a shopping trip to Wal-Mart and I just have to complain. First, I know I chose to go with 3 kids in tow but honestly, it's the only way to get grocery shopping done and not be there after 8 pm. They have those carts where I can have all three kids sitting down, you know, the blue ones that the older kids can sit and get kicked by Owen who sits in the seat?

I don't know what it is about this particular Wal-Mart but they always leave those carts outside. This morning they were all WET! I go inside and they have literally 20-30 of the handicapped and/or ride-on carts inside but NO FAMILY CARTS. It's always like this - rain, shine, snow, etc. NO FAMILY CARTS.

I commented on it once before and was told that they were told to keep those carts out there and that they would clean them off for me if I needed one. Fat lot of good that does me, the straps are still soaking wet!

So, I decided to complain to a manager today about it because it's just so stinkin' inconvenient to let my "spirited" 3-year old walk around. Her response - we don't have any room for them. WHATEVER. You have room for 20-30 of the other carts (which were obviously being used) but you can't bring in one or two family carts on each end???? Seriously?????

Can't wait for Super Target to come and I will NEVER go to Wal-Mart again!

0 comments: