Friday, March 02, 2007

Our Mom-Mom rocks!

Okay, so I have to brag - Morgan, Drew & Owen have another Grandma, we call her Mom-Mom, that rocks! Aren't they lucky kids?

My mom is in town for a long weekend and we are having such a good time. Yesterday we just hung out at home as my mom was really tired (she got up at 3 am to get to the airport) and it was raining. We had a blast though and played games and just had fun together.

Today was really fun as well. We took the kids to the free playarea at Christ Church in Nashville along with Becca & Suzanne. It was a BLAST! If you have kids and haven't tried out this place, you NEED to go. I have several pics to share but it will have to wait until I have more time to edit them. After Christ Church we went to McD's and then we came home. Mom-Mom played games with the kids and then took them out to blow bubbles. They just had so much fun. I love it!

Thank you Lord for a wonderful mom and fantastic Mom-Mom for my kids!

0 comments: