Tuesday, March 27, 2007

American Idol - Final 10

Okay, so I am a big American Idol fan so, of course, I was watching tonight. Apparently whoever decides when to do the monthly test of the Emergency Broadcast System isn't a big fan of the show because it cut in right in the middle of Jordin's performance! Grrrrrr.

Sanjaya isn't great and all but seriously, tonight was the WORST of all. I wish I could find a picture of his hair tonight. It was so many ways of wrong that I don't know where to begin. A pony-tail mohawk? WHAT???? His singing was as bad as his hair.

Phil Stacey - well he sang well but something bugs me about him. Not sure what.

Gotta say, Belinda is always wonderful. She's my personal favorite. Morgan likes Hayley and Blake Lewis. We'll see who wins.

Man, when did I get so judgemental???!!!


What are your thoughts on the show?

EDITED TO ADD A LINK: To see a pic of Sanjaya's hair click HERE

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Okay, Andie, just watched the show, and I am sooo with you on the Sanjaya deal?! First of all, how is he still on the show???? Every week I've expected him to be gone! And a pony tail mohawk?! Heeeelloooo?!

My favs are Blake, Gina (despite the choice of footwear tonight), and Melinda. Not normally a big Phil Stacey fan, but he did a good job tonight!

The judges comments for Blake seem to be a lot like they were for Chris Daughtry last year, and seriously...who cares if you win AI if you end up with album sales as huge as Daughtry?!

Andie said...

Hey Kristie!

I think Sanjay is still on the show because of the group out there that always votes for the WORST one, trying to keep them in as long as possible. Howard Stern even announced this on his radio show so lots of people heard it. :(

I like Gina too - minus last night's boots.

And, you're right, it's almost better for people to make it closer to the end and NOT win as they seem to have more freedom in what they chose to do after the show, contract wise.

Can't wait for tonight!