Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bugs be gone

Wow - the stomach bug and flu are running rampant here. It's crazy. I've never been overly concerned with trying to keep my kids away from everything. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to let them go play with someone who is sick with the stomach bug or flu but I also don't shield them to a point that they go no where and are therefore exposed to nothing. I try to keep a good, healthy balance.

I'm bordering on the keeping them quarentined at home though because the flu (7-10 day, high fever kind of flu) and the stomach bug (24-48 hour thing) is spreading like crazy here. WOW. Let's see - Becca's crew, Ashley's crew, Kim's son & boyfriend, Dawn's crew and now Tammy's Braden are all sick with one or the other. Yes, Drew threw up 2 weeks ago all night but the dr. later said that it was caused by pnuemonia and not the stomach bug plus no one else in our family got it.

Let's hope this all passes everyone quickly and gets the heck out of middle TN!

1 comments:

Becca said...

Amen, sister!!! Get the heck outta here, PLEASE!