Wednesday, March 07, 2007

What a beautiful day!

Wow - today is gorgeous! It was 70 degrees at lunch time and just beautiful. I wish it could be like this ALL YEAR LONG! This morning we went to the Mostly Mommies book study at World Outreach Center and then to the park to meet some friends. We were a little (okay, a lot) late but that's okay. The kids had a blast. Here are some pictures.

Throwing sticks in the water - shortly after Drew fell into the water, thankfully only his shoes & bottom of his pants were wet and he wasn't hurt.


Morgan & Eli collecting sticks

Drew looking at ants.

Morgan and her friend, John. How sweet. I have to say, when I told Eric about these pictures he wasn't too pleased - his daughter already holding hands with a boy???!!!! I tried explaining it was just innocent, they don't understand anything other than being friends (thankfully!). He still didn't like it. Dad's and their little girls - I tell ya!






3 comments:

Ashley said...

Andie--- I know Eric wasn't all that impressed with the pics of John and Morgan, but I think they are soooo cute!!!!! will you email them to me?

Thanks, Ashley

lauraknight said...

Great pictures! Mary has been telling me how much fun she has playing with Morgan on Sunday mornings. We'll have to get them together sometime.

Anonymous said...

Don't feel too bad. Try having the son that all of the girls chase. He never runs away from them either. I think boys and girls should START dating around the age of 25! :)

Eric, you have my vote!

By the way, the pictures are great and I can't wait to see the kiddos again!

Love -Trish