We went to "Miss. Robin's house" today. Robin, if you're reading this you are probably wondering how you missed us LOL!
"Miss Robin's house" is how Drew refers to Red Robin restaurant now. No matter how much I try to correct him he still refers to it as "Miss. Robin's house".
For those of you that don't know who Miss. Robin is, she watched all three of my kiddos while I worked while in Bartlesville. She watched Morgan from 6 weeks until 4 years old, Drew from 6 weeks until almost 2 years old and Owen from 6-9 weeks of age. She was/is a HUGE blessing to our family and is greatly missed. She has three kiddos of her own - Garrett, Madison, & Tanner and the kids loved hanging out with them as well.
So, Miss. Robin, if you are reading this. You are missed!!! The kids still talk about you & your family all the time.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Miss. Robin's house
Posted by Andie at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Okay, you can't send me stuff like this during the day. Everyone at work was asking what was wrong. I miss you guys so much. I think of you often, and miss you bunches. Morgan, I love the glasses. They make you look so smart. Drew you are such a handsome little boy, I miss that sweet smile. Owen, I can't believe you are 1 year old. You are so big!! I love you guys. Miss you.
Love Miss Robin
Post a Comment