I am in total shock!!! Eric came home tonight from "work" with my very best friend, Dina & her son Zachary in tow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH - I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am. They will be here until Wed. around noon!!!
This has to be one of the most thoughtful things that he has ever done. I have been really struggling lately and just wanted to spend time with my friend Dina. Friday was an especially hard day and I was really feeling down (despite the fun time at the zoo). They booked the trip that night!!!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Dina is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, March 12, 2007
I have the best honey in the world!
Posted by Andie at 1:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That was so sweet of Eric!!! HAve a great time with Dina!!
Ashley
Isn't it great when our husbands see a need in our lives and then meet it unexpectedly!! It was nice to meet Dina briefly today. You looked truly excited to have her here--that is great! Ya'll have a blast this week!
Andie,
How great! Have a wonderful visit.
I am so happy that Eric did that for you. I'm sure that I would need something like that if I ever moved away. I'm excited that I got to meet Dina and Zachary today at the park, she seems like a fun person to have as a friend. I am planning on going to the Discovery Center in the morning to meet up with you and then heading to the park. It is going to be another pretty day tomorrow and I want to do both. We are going to do a Chick-Fil-A picnic there if you want to meet us with us and the Brights.
Post a Comment