Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yes, I know, it's different again.

I told you, if I could change my furniture around all the time I would. I can't so I'll settle for my blog look.

I found this on Pyzam and just couldn't help myself. If you've heard my cell phone ring you'd know that I like this movie as the Cyndi Lauper song from this movie is my ringtone.

Go Goonies!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

You crack me up....I have never seen Goonies...

The Zehrs said...

What Cyndi Lauper song is in Goonies? Seen the movie (20 years ago)and really liked Cyndi Lauper but can't put the two together.....

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! This is a classic! A true favorite of my brothers and I!!! ;-)
~Kristin~

Kelly said...

Goonies is one of our favorite movies :0) One weekend, last year one of the tv stations had a Goonies marathon. It played all weekend over and over. I think Coy watched it at least 6 times :0)

Kelly said...

One more thing :0)

The day after thanksgiving I found it on sale for $3.88 :0)