And I am STILL awake!!!
Just hung up laundry, looked at the clock, and realized I am going to be hating life in about 3 hours when I have to get up!
Note to self - GO TO BED AT A DECENT HOUR!
Friday, February 08, 2008
It's almost 3 am
Posted by Andie at 2:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It is 4:20 am and I am reading your blog :]! I have been asleep a few hours but sure could use a couple of more! Oh well!
Andie go to bed girl!! I have those nights to often, and agree you awful in the morning!
Sometimes the wee hours of the night or morning is the only quiet time available, right? Hope you are not too tired today
I agree with Laura... it's so tempting to stay up during those quiet hours when your time is finally your own! But we do pay for it the next day :)
Post a Comment